Tell Target: don’t be bullied by a billionaire!
The Bloomberg puppet organization
, “Moms Demand Action,” is pressuring Target stores to ban all carry
at Target stores.
These “checkbook activists
” are buying press attention, social media exposure and petition drives to push their extreme anti-rights agenda.
Target needs to hear from us — the law-abiding, rights-respecting MAJORITY.
Please call and
email Target headquarters in Minneapolis, and tell them to respect your rights and the law.
Our message must be calm
We won’t win by screaming
, but by calmly
persuading. Target is a business, and they will make the decision that they think is best for the bottom line.
Please tell them, in your own words (please don’t just copy and paste):
- The “Moms” group — actually Michael Bloomberg’s billions — is trying to rope Target into their extreme agenda
- Permit holders are overwhelmingly more law abiding than the general population
- I am a law-abiding gun owner/carry permit holder
- I am a frequent Target shopper
- I spend my money where my rights are respected
Remember — CALM and POLITE!
THEN SPREAD THE WORD!